Daewoo was an independent manufacturer of heavy earth-moving machinery. Over the years, its supply was extended and in the early 2000s, Daewoo became DOOSAN, with a complete supply of machines, such as 3-tonne excavators, wheel loaders and dumpers. Since then, the Daewoo brand name has no longer been used, but many machines are still operational.
Tyres for Daewoo machinery
For machines that are used in road and water works, mining and industry, tyres are available for delivery from stock. Fast delivery prevents unnecessary downtime of the machines. Maasland Banden supplies tyres for the following Daewoo machines:
When choosing tires, it is important to carefully consider the type of machine, weight, terrain and operating conditions.
Maasland Banden offers the following guarantees:
- ✔ Internationally known specialist in tyres for almost 20 years
- ✔ Complete OTR tyre management: Complete Advice and Complete Service
- ✔ In-house restoration of earth-moving tyres and tyre vulcanising
- ✔ On-site demounting/mounting possible
- ✔ Close to logistics hubs Brussels/Cologne/Paris E313-E314
- ✔ Warranty
- ✔ Close to the ports of Antwerp/Rotterdam
- ✔ Worldwide delivery
- ✔ Good value for money
The expert international team of Maasland Banden provides you with advice on the most suitable tyre for your XXX machine. Whether you are looking for tyres for the latest machinery or tyres for older models, this experienced team is always at your service.
We speak the following languages:
- ✔ Dutch
- ✔ English
- ✔ French
- ✔ German
- ✔ Russian